1. Not to be trendy, but this girl, Yael Naim, is pretty much amazing. Paris-born and Israel-raised, her music is a beautiful mixture of intimate pop and folk. I'm in love with her style! Of course, she's also the new cool girl in town because her song, "New Soul" is used in the ads for Apple's new MacBook Air (which is pretty dang sweet). Check it out here.
2. Simplicity and Springtime. Celebrate the budding beauty by buying fresh flowers. It doesn't take much!
3. It's no secret I love Loeffler Randall. Now I have even more reason to love it! Meet the Mazzy sandal in all it's effortlessly-chic glory. Unfortunately, these were not made for Target. Instead they are priced somewhere between $230 and $340 (depending on whether or not you find them on sale). But if you must have them, try eBay.
4. Designer Romona Keveza makes a statement in the wedding fashion world with her unique lengths and sweet gowns.
5. And finally...Valentine's Day. If you're one of those people who just hates V-day, has Singles-Awareness-Day parties, and think it was just invented just for greeting card companies...I'm sorry, but you, my friend, are missing out. I know, I know. Valentine's Day just has that cheesy ring to it, but think deeper about it. It's a day to celebrate love! LOVE! And not just romantic love either. Open your eyes and be grateful!
And one more: "Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his LOVE from me!" Psalm 66:20
1 comment:
I love your work and your taste - really great!
Post a Comment