Here I sit, typing away at the computer when I should be sleeping. 2:30 AM and I just can't coax myself to go to bed. It is, after all, Spring Break. And why not blog? I haven't blogged in over a month! 2:30 AM is as good a time to catch up as any. :)
Well, a quick update: I've been student teaching this semester and I'm finally finished with my first assignment! YAY! Quite honestly, it has not been the great experience I was expecting. I'm not sure if teaching is what I want to do...at least not right now. Maybe later on down the road. Anyway, it's been a really difficult semester (understatement!), full of unexpected changes and "growing up." I'm so thankful for Spring Break! :) Although, the semester has been not so good, I'm looking forward to my next assignment--Kindergarten! I think it will be fun...in an exhausting sort of way. :)
My heart is really wishing it was summer though, so that I can live the dream--Wedding Photography 09! Come on May! Many, many things will change too, but I'm so ready. I'm even open to moving to a new city. We'll see.
Well, right now I'm enjoying a lovely short trip to Dallas. Tomorow I get to go to Anthropologie! :)
Thanks for bearing with me and my lack of blog posts (and lack of deep or very heartfelt blog posts). Stages of life are interesting and I'm just in a new one, so it's taking some getting used to.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you've had a rough semester, but I know you have lots of great things to look forward to. The hard times make the good times even better!
Hi Caroline! It's a blogging kind of day, isn't it?? Cold, rainy and dreary outside, so....let's work on our blog! Hope you have a better semester this spring. Love you, Jo Carol
Post a Comment