Anyway, I just realized that 2009 begins my THIRD YEAR of blogging! WHOA! I can't believe I've been blogging that long! I remember when I first started! Crazy. Well wahoo!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Heart, heart, heart.
Hi all! Well, I hope you love Valentine's day just as much as I do because I am not ashamed to have a cheesy Valentine's blog background! :) I'm so excited about getting to be in an elementary class during V-Day, because we'll get to do the whole Valentine's Post Office thing! I am most definitely making Valentines for all my kiddos! I simply adore Valentine's Day. I don't know why. It's not that I love the super romantic take-you-on-a-fancy-date-just-to-impress-you kind of thing...I just love all the cute stuff at Target! And apparently I buy lots of it too! :) Leave a comment if you do too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I haven't bought V-Day cards since I worked at the church (V-Day 07), but I'm thinking that I need to this year!
Hey, there! Just letting you know that I still check in on you. And it always makes me smile.
Post a Comment