Well, life has just gone SILLY with busyness the past couple of weeks! I'm just trying to keep up! Here's a small-ish sort of update on me, in case you are wondering!
1. Today is my mom's birthday! Wahoo! Don't tell her, but I got her this awesome mug from Starbucks...she's gonna love it! ;)
2. Tonight I have a date with my dear friend Nicole. We are going to see HSM3! We've been highly anticipating this movie!
3. School is busy busy busy and this semester it's all lesson plans. My weeks are flying by so fast that I barely notice. I can't believe it's almost November, but I'm enjoying the cold weather. :) Come on graduation!
4. Kids Park at church is still going great. The Lord has been really affirming me in my position there which is awesome!
5. Last weekend I went to Ft Worth to shoot a bridal session. It was great! While I was there, I randomly ran into photographer Fred Egan while grabbing a burrito at FreeBirds! It was so cool to meet him! Check out his work here.
Next week, I have another bridal session, and then a few weeks after that I'll be busy with an engagement and bridal shesh (in one weekend), and then a few weeks after that the weddings start! I'm SO excited! I also got to buy a new flash last week (yay!) and hopefully *crossed fingers* I'll be getting another new lens in the beginning of November. Whew!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment