Wednesday, I got to go see my dear friend Cherith and her family! It's always so great to see her and this time was especially exciting because she had a baby girl about a month ago, and this was the first time I'd seen her! And she was totally precious. :) I mean, who doesn't love to hold a baby? It's the most peaceful thing in the world. It was so fun and special to see my middle school/high school friend with her growing family of 4. :D
This weekend is SING! at HSU, which is always a blast. I went last night, and it tugged at my heart a little, knowing this would be my last SING! to enjoy as a student. It also marks a very important beginning in my life--the beginning of my photography career. That's right, my very first (paying) shoot was taking photos at SING! :) My, how time has flown! It's the funniest thought to me that I didn't care one bit about photography 2 years ago, and now I can't imagine life without it. Life is crazy! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY lets hang out soon! :-) I have three midterms on wednesday, but after that I'm much more free. Love ya!
dinner was so much fun! kicking your tail in nertz was fun, too.
Post a Comment