Thursday, November 6, 2008

I wrote something about politics. Cool.

So the election is over. :) The past 2 days I've been trying to be a nice, supportive American, NOT making slanderous comments about Obama or making empty threats to move out of the country. Maybe it's because I've been watching too many movies about buying war bonds in the 50's (?) or something, but I just want to support my country...even though I know there is plenty wrong with it. It's frustrating though that other people haven't wanted to offer the same support to Prez Bush. I know he's made his mistakes, but so has everyone. I suppose the main reason Bush gets the heat for everything is that America is just looking for a scapegoat...someone to blame. We are a society of blame-shifters.

So I was pleasantly surprised when I heard about this article on Fox News. It's not about politics, but it's about character and simply having class. What's more, it was written by a guy who worked with John Kerry on his 2004 presidential campaign. It's short, I promise! Read it!

Okay, so I don't really agree with all of Obama's politics, but I'm going to stay classy nonetheless. 

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article. So true.

Anonymous said...

Cole was reading your blog over my shoulder and we were laughing at your made-up words. ie: supa-fast, photog, and cole wanted to know who :D was...I told him it was a smily face and he said that was dumb. So, there you have it.